FREE Static Revenger Download
Static Revenger is giving away a free download of his latest remix "Turn The World On" featuring Dev on his Facebook page! All you have to do is “Like” it and the song is yours. Head here to download now.
- First, check your ID, make sure you are at least (or will be at least) 18 years of age or older at the time of the show.
- Make sure you have a Twitter account (if not then sign up!)
- Then, tweet @WolfgangGartner AND @IdentityFest why he should pick you (example: @WolfgangGartner @IdentityFest I want to go to ID in Tampa (or Miami) because I’ll get your logo tattooed on my chest - you get the idea).
And be sure to stay up-to-date with all things Wolfgang Gartner over at:
Official Site: www.wolfganggartner.com
Exclusive: Hardwell And Showtek Debut 'How We Do' Teaser
Music video shot at Las Vegas’ Electric Daisy Carnival will debut in full on MTV Clubland on Thursday morning! Read all about it now and check out the amazing teaser, courtesy of our friends at MTV News
Check out Identity Festival artists Hardwell and Showtek on MTV Clubland this week!
iHome Wall Of Sound Contest
iHome and IDENTITY are teaming up with YOU and our ID artists to create custom skins for iHome’s iP4 Boombox! Designs from select Identity artists plus 10 lucky winners will be on display at all 15 Identity Festival tour stops at iHome’s Wall of Sound Experience. In addition to earning credibility with artists such as Porter Robinson, Excision, and Wolfgang Gartner, each winner will receive the a VIP Identity Festival Experience (which includes access to Identity Afterdark to hang with artists and VIPs) to the show they choose, an Identity swag bag and an over-the-top care package from iHome with over $250 in merchandise! To enter CLICK HERE
Porter Robinson in Texas!
Not only that he’s created an exclusive Rdio playlist to get your week going. Check out the tracklisting below, and click HERE to listen to it now.
Porter Robinson Identity Playlist:
1. Language - Porter Robinson
2. The Night Out (Madeon Remix) - Martin Solveig
3. Lifted (Mat Zo Remix) - Tritonal ft. Christina Soto
4. Domo - Felix Cartel
5. Hope - Lemon & Einar K
6. The Vulture - Pendulum
7. Black Angus - Marcel Woods
8. Hatred - Gesafellstein
9. Traction - Bart B More
10. Goose Offender - Modek
For all things Porter Robinson:
Official Site: http://porterrobinsonofficial.com
Download the official Identity Mobile App!
The OFFICIAL Identity Festival Mobile App for iPhone and Android returns for round 2. Stay up-to-date with ID by reading news, purchasing tickets, listening to music, taking photos within the app and more. PLUS we will be posting SET TIMES to each shows on our app as each date gets closer.
Plan on snapping photos at Identity? Want to see your photos in our mobile app? Then make sure you’ve downloaded Instagram on your phone (P.S. follow us on Instagram at Identity_Festival) and tag your photos from Identity using the hashtag:#IDFestival and they’ll appear in the Photos section.
Download the app now! Download HERE for iPhone and HERE for Android.
More artists added to Identity!
For all things The Eye, visit:
Official Site: www.thedjeye.com
For all things Eva Simons, visit:
My Elektro X TIGI Identity Festival Fashion Promo
Last year at the Identity Festival, we saw some amazing and interesting fashion throughout the summer. This year, we want to reward all you male and female fashionistas for your avant-garde sense of style.
Show us your “Identity” by creating a Pinterest Board that will feature how you plan on styling yourself for this year’s Identity Festival. It could just land you in VIP at the ID show in your hometown.
- Follow Identity Festival on Pinterest
- Create a board on Pinterest and title it: My Elektro x TIGI Identity Festival Fashion
- Include the following pins to your board:
- One TIGI Bed Head product
- Include the My Elektro x TIGI Identity Festival Fashion contest image (psst..it’s the image above, Right-Click + Save As or if you’re on a Mac drag it to your desktop)
- Pin images that will inspire your perfect Identity Festival ensemble (apparel, accessories, products, makeup, shoes – anything that inspires you!)
- Pin a photo of the city you’ll be attending/want to attend
Once you think you’ve finished, submit the link to your pin board to IdentityFest (at) gmail (dot) com
Your submission cannot be created by a Pinterest contributor
Here’s what’ll happen next:
Members from Identity Festival, Elektro Magazine and TIGI will select their top 5 boards.
A Guest Artist judge will determine the Grand Prize winner from the 5 First Prize Winners
Grand Prize will include:
- VIP tickets to the Identity Festival show in their hometown, supply of TIGI products, 1-year subscription to Elektro Magazine*
First Prize winners will receive:
- supply of TIGI products, 1-year subscription to Elektro Magazine
Contest ends July 8, 2012.
For more info on Elektro Magazine, visit: www.ElektroDaily.com
For more info on TIGI Hair Care visit: www.TIGIHairCare.com